Saturday, June 09, 2007

Baby raspberries

I'm sure it'll be very rewarding when we teach Baby B her ABCs. I'm sure we'll be so proud when we teach her how to count. And it'll be a big day when we teach her all the colors. Those milestones are still a while down the road, so I have to take pride in what she's learning now: funny sounds.

The latest funny sound I've taught Baby B is similiar to blowing a raspberry, except usually she doesn't stick her tongue out when she does it. Oh yes, my babe can make butt sounds with her mouth, imitating the sound that I directed at her first. Leonardo da Vinci, look out. Albert Einstein, move over. William Shakespeare, make room. This girl has real talent!

1 Comments:

At June 11, 2007 10:57 AM, Blogger BellaLovesPink said...

Raspberries are the best! Go Baby B!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home