Thursday, March 22, 2007

My frozen breastmilk runneth over

Ever since buying a house, we've talked about buying an extra freezer for the garage, but we just never ended up doing it. I'd love to be able to buy things like meat and frozen dinners on sale and stock up and save money at the same time. However, the real motivation recently came because my growing stock of frozen breastmilk is starting to take over the current freezer. So, now may be the time to get one, especially with the tax refund on the way (the rest of the refund will be used to pay the hospital bills that continue to roll in). You know, I never thought in a million years that breastmilk would be the catalyst to us finally getting that extra freezer! We're heading out tonight to look at them, so hopefully we'll find something that works.

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2007 9:19 AM, Blogger LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

Basement freezers are the best - and I don't even have breastmilk to freeze! We got a relatively small/medium one at Cost.co and it has been fantastic to buy things like fish and beef in bulk and then freeze them. I think ours was around $200 - it was worth it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home