Saturday, March 17, 2007

What's that I spot?

So, what do I notice yesterday afternoon when I go to the bathroom? Yup, a little bit of spotting...my long-absent but not-missed period is on the way, it seems. Some women are fortunate enough to avoid this unwelcome visitor while they breastfeed, and my doctor said that it was unlikely that I'd have my period while on this pill, but I guess I'm one of the "lucky" ones. Of course, a day later and it's still spotting, so maybe that's the extent of what I'll have. I've never been a spotter before, but who knows what my body has in store after what it's been through in the past year or so!

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2007 12:54 PM, Blogger BellaLovesPink said...

Yeah, mine was a unwelcome surprise last week(at work no less), and at the 6 month mark, coincidentally, right at the point my milk starts to dry up too.

I guess it's good to our bodies are functioning normally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home