Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Heavy eyes

Last night, Baby B went from midnight until 6 a.m. between feedings--and the only reason she ate at 6 was because I woke her up to eat. Woo hoo! I did consider just seeing how long she would sleep, since I suspect she would have lasted another couple of hours. However, when she sleeps longer at night, she understandably eats more frequently during the day, and Serenity is visiting and we're hoping to get out of the house for a few hours this afternoon while The Husband takes over baby duties, and I'd rather not leave him with a fussy baby that needs to eat every hour. We've been very fortunate with how well she's slept at night, even from the beginning, and I certainly hope this trend continues. Again, it means that she eats more often during the day, which can be exhausting for me, but that sleep at night has been very nice to have (and will be greatly appreciated once I return to work).

2 Comments:

At March 06, 2007 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! That is awesome! 6 hours is a good stretch for any baby! Hope you have fun on your girl's day out!
~Beth

 
At March 06, 2007 7:55 AM, Blogger BellaLovesPink said...

Oh sleep, how wonderful you truly are! Good job Baby B!

Enjoy your "me" time! And good luck to Dad while you're out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home