Friday, March 23, 2007

Get out the checkbook

Our daycare called yesterday and said that their infant spots are filling up, so we'll need to start paying the weekly fee if we want to keep our spot. They can hold it for us for two weeks without having to pay, but we'll have to start giving them money on April 9. We need care when I go back to work on April 23, so that's just two weeks of paying without actually needing a spot. That's really not so bad, especially when you consider that we could've been left without a daycare spot at all. Plus, since we'll be paying for those two weeks before I return to work, we can still take Baby B there if we want, so that might be a good way to transition her (and me!) to daycare if we want before I do return to work.

*******

Last night, we went out and bought an upright freezer for the garage, and it will be delivered on Monday. Now we just need to clean out a space for it and then we can stock up on ice cream!! No wait, I mean breastmilk and bulk meat. (And ice cream!)

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2007 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it will be great for Baby B to experience a little bit of daycar before she gets completely immersed in it. Even if it's only for a few hours the first day and then maybe every other day it might be less traumatic on her (and you!) I think it's a good thing to transition her into it.

Oh and congrats on the ice cream freezer purchase. Oh wait, I mean the meat and breastmilk freezer. Yeah that's it...
;)

~Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home