Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hip, hip (oh, my hip!)

I've noticed a definite difference in sleeping during the past few days: My hips get incredibly sore during the night. (I've always been primarily a side sleeper, so it's not that the sleeping position itself is new.) In fact, that's why I've gotten up when I have the past few mornings...I could've easily slept longer, but my hips were sore.

Yesterday I received a beautiful baby quilt (in sage green, pink, and yellow) that one of my mom's childhood friends made for us. I'm incredibly humbled by this gift, as I've never met this friend of my mom's, yet she took the time to put this together for us. I like writing thank-you notes, and I'm especially eager to write this one!

Also worth noting: My new favorite food is homemade cinnamon sugar toast--and boy don't I whip up a good batch of it?! Pair it with some hot chocolate and mmmmmm--I'm set! :)

2 Comments:

At November 25, 2006 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great now I have to have cinnamon toast tomorrow. Ain't it great?!? Hope your hips feel better, I am sure it is just the natural spreading of your hips to accomodate the baby getting into position down there. Hopefully it will stop soon and the sleeping in can commence. I am so glad you are doing well.
~Beth

 
At November 26, 2006 12:12 AM, Blogger DMB said...

But, but...I already started out with spread-out hips! LOL If nothing else, my hips were made for child-bearing. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home