Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Stares on the stairs

I have to say, everyone at my work has been very nice with their pregnancy-related comments so far. One girl said to me yesterday when we passed in the stairwell, "Wow, I've got to give it to you, girl, still using the stairs!" I admitted to her that it had gotten harder in the past week or two (I notice I get winded a lot easier than I used to walking the two flights to my floor), but she said by this point she was definitely using the elevator when she was pregnant a few years ago. Truth is, the stairs are a little harder now, but using the stairs is a way of proving to myself that I'm not much different than before. (Don't worry--if the stairs ever become overwhelmingly difficult, I won't keep using them out of stubbornness or anything, but for now, I feel it's still well within my capabilities.)

1 Comments:

At November 15, 2006 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it's GREAT exercise! Kudos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home