Thursday, July 27, 2006

Saying goodbye, one shirt at a time

All of my normal clothes still fit fine for now, but I obviously know that's not going to be the case for that much longer. So, when picking out what to wear this week, I've purposely been choosing shirts that are shorter and that might be a little more fitted compared to other things I own since I know I have a smaller window during which I'll still be able to wear those. Every morning I think, "Well, this may be the last time I wear this shirt for a while." It may not be the last time, but I'm preparing myself for it just in case. The good news is that I don't tend to wear very fitted shirts anyway, so most of my shirts should work well during the transition stage before full maternitywear is required. If that turns out to not be the case, then I'll deal with that when the time comes. Like so many other things, there's only so much you can plan for ahead of time because often things don't go as expected. But, at least I recognize that and understand that, and I think that helps prepare me even more.

2 Comments:

At July 27, 2006 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVED Tim's shirts when I was pregnant they were so roomy and comfy. I loved maternity clothes they fit so much better than my regular clothes did. Target sells really nice maternity clothes and they are relatively cheap. I'm all about cheap.
~Beth

 
At July 28, 2006 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth, I agree, Target makes excellent maternity clothes and they are so reasonably priced! And they look stylish too!
Nanci

 

Post a Comment

<< Home